Our Client is a global market leader in branded solutions for a mobile lifestyle. The Group together with its subsidiaries designs, manufactures, and sells cooling and refrigeration products for recreation vehicle, marine, hotel, automotive, agriculture, and trucking industries. The group's products include air-conditioners, portable refrigerators, ovens, cookers, water heaters, lighting systems, security solutions, etc. The Organization’s Mission is to make mobile living easy through smart and reliable products with outstanding design. The company operates production facilities in Europe, Asia and the United States, employs approximately 8,000 people worldwide, has net sales of more USD 2.0 billion. Its products are sold in around 100 countries under well-known brands. We are looking for an experienced and achievement oriented professional in senior portfolio project management role.
PORTFOLIO PROJECT MANAGER PMO EMEA
Your main focus as Senior Project Manager will be to lead and oversee major projects within Operations including all planning, execution and follow-up activities in cooperation with the line stakeholders organizations. The position is located in Hungary, however, due to the nature of the role you will be required to travel extensively approximately 50% of your time.
• Lead and coordinate major projects within the field of Operations, from start to finish, which include: estimating budget and all project associated costs, monitoring of the necessary toll gates to ensure project progression and ultimately to execute all projects on time and within scope and budget
• Secure all projects to utilize group project processes, tools and templates for following up projects within Operations in a systematic and consistent way
• Work closely and synchronize the different Company stakeholders involved in the project(s) both at headquarter and regional levels such as; local Manufacturing sites, Logistics, Sourcing, HR, Finance and IT
• Report regular and detailed status updates to relevant Steering Group Committees and Boards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
We believe that the ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experiences:
• A relevant university degree (MSc - Master of Science or equivalent)
• Minimum 8-10 years relevant project experience
• Experience of leading qualified projects in an international environment from planning to launch, preferably within the field of Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing
• Experience from similar industries is an advantage
• Fluent in both verbal and written English, speaking and written in German is an advantage on the top
• Training, methods, knowledge of project management tools
• Dealing with all common or project-specific PC user programs such as MS Office etc.
• Confident appearance and a high degree of flexibility
• You have a strong judgment and can assist in mediating problems
• It is characterized by the will to succeed, trustworthiness, loyalty and a sense of responsibility
• Complexity and portfolio management
• Business transformation management
• Production relocation
• Our client attracts people who are professional, responsive, entrepreneurial and results-oriented team players and offers you extensive package of benefits (competitive salary, bonus, company car etc.) in an attractive, dynamic and international work environment.
PLACE OF WORK
If you are interested in this position, we are waiting for your CV. Please indicate the position in the field of subject: PORTFOLIO PROJECT MANAGER PMO EMEA
Elérhetőségi adatokIMPC Personnel Hungária Kft.
Kapcsolattartó: Nagy Judit
Nyilvántartási szám: 20158-1/2009-5100-678
További ajánlatainkKÖLTSÉGELEMZŐ MÉRNÖK (Cost Engineer) - Öntött, kovácsolt alapanyagból gyártott fémalkatrészek (Budapest)
LEAN KOORDINÁTOR (Hatvan-Gyöngyös-Jászberény térsége)
CSOMAGOLÁSFEJLESZTŐ MUNKATÁRS (ÉLELMISZERIPAR, ANGOL NYELVTUDÁS) PÁLYAKEZDŐ IS! (Kecskemét környéke)
LEAN MÉRNÖK (Veszprém megye)
NPI MÉRNÖK (Bács-Kiskun megye, Dél-Alföld)
PROJEKTMÉRNÖK (Veszprém megye)
PROJEKTVEZETŐ (Termékfejlesztés) (Veszprém megye)
TERVEZŐMÉRNÖK - KONSTRUKTŐR (CAD mérnök) (Veszprém megye)
TESZTLABOR MÉRNÖK (Veszprém megye)
TESZTMÉRNÖK (Pályakezdők jelentkezését is várjuk!) (Veszprém megye)
Összes állásajánlat megtekintése