Our Client is a global market leader in branded solutions for a mobile lifestyle. The Group together with its subsidiaries designs, manufactures, and sells cooling and refrigeration products for recreation vehicle, marine, hotel, automotive, agriculture, and trucking industries. The group's products include air-conditioners, portable refrigerators, ovens, cookers, water heaters, lighting systems, security solutions, etc. The Organization’s Mission is to make mobile living easy through smart and reliable products with outstanding design. The company operates production facilities in Europe, Asia and the United States, employs approximately 8,000 people worldwide, has net sales of more USD 2.0 billion. Its products are sold in around 100 countries under well-known brands. We are looking for an experienced and achievement oriented professional in the following regional engineering expert role:
OPERATIONAL BPR (SAP CS)
Industrial engineering is the key to an innovative work organization. It consists in the application of methods and findings for holistic analysis, evaluation and design of complex systems, structures and processes. Due to the current trends in the world of work, employees are becoming increasingly important for the company. Therefore, industrial engineering must be developed further in order to implement human-oriented productivity management in the companies.
• Varied and complex - your area of responsibility is diverse.
• Development and optimization of production processes using appropriate methods and tools (Lean, KVP, Kaizen, FMEA).
• Conducting value stream analyses. Definition and introduction of new standards.
• Planning and implementation of projects in all manufacturing areas.
• Implementation of new product designs in the production and maintenance of existing product lines.
• Close cooperation with the areas of manufacturing, plant planning, SCM and development.
• Ensures compliance with occupational safety and accident prevention regulations, environmental protection regulations, work regulations and company agreements in his area.·
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
We believe that the ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experiences:
• At least 5 years of professional experience in an industrial environment, especially in project management and / or manufacturing, very good knowledge of production and service processes.
• Good knowledge of common production methods and interest in innovative manufacturing technologies.
• Experience in process design. You work in a structured and analytical manner and can work and support in the planning, control and execution of projects.
• QM training, quality methods, knowledge of statistics if necessary, an advantage.
• Dealing with all common or project-specific PC user programs such as MS Office etc.
• Fluent English is expected and good knowledge of spoken and written German is an advantage.
To be successful in this role, you understand the importance of the core values – ‘We are passionate, We act responsibly, We are building together and We embrace change’. These values reflect the heart and soul of the company. In addition to embracing the core values, we believe that you possess the following skills, competencies & characteristics:
• Confident appearance and high flexibility.
• Strong judgment and can assist in mediating problems.
• The will to succeed, trustworthiness, loyalty and responsibility.
• Our client attracts people who are professional, responsive, entrepreneurial and results-oriented team players and offers you extensive package of benefits (competitive salary, bonus, etc.) in an attractive, dynamic and international work environment.
PLACE OF WORK
Budapest (East-Pest) and Jászberény
If you are interested in this position, we are waiting for your CV. Please indicate the position in the field of subject: OPERATIONAL BPR (SAP CS)
OPERATIONAL BPR (SAP CS)
Elérhetőségi adatokIMPC Personnel Hungária Kft.
Kapcsolattartó: Nagy Judit
Nyilvántartási szám: 20158-1/2009-5100-678
További ajánlatainkSOFTWARE DEVELOPER (NAVISION, C SHARP, SQL, HTML) (Kecskemét)
OPERATIONAL BPR (SAP CS) (Budapest)
SZOFTVERFEJLESZTŐ MÉRNÖK (C, C++, BEÁGYAZOTT RENDSZER, JÁRMŰIPAR) (Budapest (Dél-Pest))
Összes állásajánlat megtekintése