Our client is a European stock-listed multinational company, though the majority of the shares is still owned by the founding family. They supply mostly the food and beverage industry as well as the cosmetics- and chemical industry with plastic packaging material. There are 2 factories in the CEE region with its regional centre in Budapest. The company is known as the most innovative one in their industry. To ensure proper local market presence we are now looking on behalf of our client for successful candidate to fill the position of
COUNTRY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Hungary)
The role holder will sustainably grow the sales in the defined territory (Hungary) and segments (with a strong focus on added value products) by introducing new customers, foster and grow existing customers and optimize the customer mix. In order to achieve the yearly sales targets the role holder will optimally deliver the short term and long term customer requirements.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safeguard the existing customer-portfolio.
- Maintain the budgeted volume of sales and revenue for this territory, promoting good customer relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Highly important role is penetration into new markets with new products by screening the potential new markets continuously.
- Follow up on trends, markets and opportunities, and contribute to the Business Strategy in advising on segments, customers, suppliers, regions and other developments.
- Own full solution development including proposal, presentation, and closure of new business.
- Manage and oversee Sales territory: Plan and accomplish personal or virtual customer visits to current and potential accounts.
- Keep management informed on the sales activity within the territory. Reporting to the Sales Director CEE (located in Budapest) with close cooperation with the back-office and the product development team.
- College graduate, Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Finance/Communication/Engineering or related fields is preferred but not a must.
- Strong communication level in English verbal and written and native Hungarian language skills
- 3+ years B2B sales experience. Sales experience in the Food- and/or Food Packaging Industry is preferred. Born salesperson – healthy blend of “hunter” and “farmer” attitude.
- Able to work without close supervision - home office, selling remotely and willing to spend most of his time (> 60%) on the road after the COVID-19 period. Responsible for the markets in Hungary.
- Proficient with email, MS Office package, familiar with CRM.
- Knowledge and application of the sales process, and of business statistics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation and organizational skills
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, competitive spirit.
- Ability to work independently but able to work effectively in a multinational team environment.
IIf you are interested in being considered for this position, you are encouraged to apply by forwarding your CV and Letter of application in English via email to email@example.com
Please indicate the position in the field of subject: COUNTRY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Hungary)
For more information contact: Evelin Komjáthy · Mobile: +36 70 389 4400
Elérhetőségi adatokIMPC Personnel Hungária Kft.
Kapcsolattartó: Komjáthy Evelin
Nyilvántartási szám: 20158-1/2009-5100-678
Összes állásajánlat megtekintése