For our Client, a multinational a high-technology company of the automotive sector, we are looking for a:
DESIGN ENGINEER - Design for Manufacturing
Connectors / Cable Assemblies
- Ensuring cost efficient and liable processes for high speed cable assemblies in manual, semi-auto and fullautomated manufacturing by developing the right tools and ways for assembly with respect to the global bill
- Responsible for cost of materials, cost of processing and cost of assembly for new products.
- Make sure the product is designed for an easy and economically manufacturing process.
- Guide the product development engineers in the early stage of a new product development towards an
optimal product design for cost efficient and high quality manufacturability.
- Develop guidelines helping designers to reduce the cost and difficulties of manufacturing a new product
such as reduce the total number of parts, develop a modular system, use of standard components, design
parts to be multi-functional, design parts for multi-use, design for ease fabrication, minimize assembly
directions and minimize handling.
- Ensure proper communication between the product engineering and the plant engineering in new
- Involve the plant manufacturing engineers in the early stage of a new program and support them in a team
work for a successful realization of the manufacturing process.
- Compare costs of different materials and different ways of assemblies for decision making.
- Support in the DFMEA and PFMEA process.
- Responsible to create and maintain the defined documentations.
- Assess suppliers according to technical aspects and select them in cooperation with Purchasing.
- Contribute in the elaboration and the maintenance of the approved vendor lists in co-operation with
Purchasing in order to asses, validate and/or extend the list of preferential partners /suppliers based upon
- Continuous technological surveys and market monitoring of potential suppliers of manufacturing
equipment’s and processes through internet searches, visits of shows, fairs, conferences, contact with
suppliers, ... with the aim to identify additional cost-competitive, quality and state-of-the-art providers.
- Participate to the technology development and creation of process standards in co-operation with DCS
management, advanced development and the RTC in order to create proven technologies which can meet
the evolving customer / market needs.
- 3-5 years of product design and process or manufacturing engineering experience, preferential in
connector products with cable assemblies.
- Experience in wire termination technologies such as crimping or welding.
- Industrial knowledge in pneumatic and servo driven assembly machines.
- Good experience in plastic and metal properties.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably in German
- A university diploma, or above in the area of industrial engineering or mechanical engineering.
- The ability to understand mechanical concepts and processes easily.
- Problem-solving and analytic skills.
- Knowledge in 3D modelling and mechanical CAD.
- 6-sigma or DOE knowledge is beneficial.
- Can work independently and plays a positive role in a team, showing promising characters of creativeness
and persuading ability.
PLACE OF WORK
Area of Tatabánya
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position in the field of subject:
DESIGN ENGINEER - Design for Manufacturing
Elérhetőségi adatokIMPC Personnel Hungária Kft.
Kapcsolattartó: Kaszás Ferenc
Telefon: +36-22-500-240; +36-30-864-6000
Nyilvántartási szám: 20158-1/2009-5100-678
További ajánlatainkTERMÉKFEJLESZTÉSI VEZETŐ (HÚSTERMÉK EXPORT) (Észak-Kelet Magyarország)
TERMÉKFEJLESZTŐ-TECHNOLÓGUS – Húsipari termékek (Észak-Kelet Magyarország)
AJÁNLATADÓ ÉS MŰSZAKI TANÁCSADÓ MÉRNÖK - Fémmegmunkálás (Székesfehérvár környéke)
ELEKTRONIKAI TERVEZŐ – ÉS FEJLESZTŐMÉRNÖK (Veszprém megye)
FEJLESZTŐESZKÖZ MÉRNÖK (Budapest)
FEJLESZTŐMÉRNÖK (Veszprém megye)
FEJLESZTŐMÉRNÖK (ELEKTRONIKA, MECHATRONIKA) (Veszprém megye)
FELÜLETKEZELÉSI SZAKÉRTŐ – Technológus (Fejér megye, Székesfehérvár környéke)
FOLYAMATFEJLESZTŐ MÉRNÖK (LEAN, REFA) (Veszprém megye)
FUNKCIONÁLIS RENDSZERBIZTONSÁGI MÉRNÖK (Budapest)
Összes állásajánlat megtekintése